Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan:
Results of the last Kabul operation from various sources
Shaban 06, 1433 A.H, Wednesday, June 27, 2012
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
There should be no doubt that the Mujahideen are very precise in their selected objectives especially in Martyrdom attacks and extraordinary efforts are exerted in making the blow effective as well as heavy in terms of enemy human toll even though the enemy portrays the situation as completely opposite. They immediately mobilize their bankrolled media, who from the start of the attack expound the enemy narrative, conduct interviews with their spokespersons, spread their lies and distortions and brushes the attack off as an ordinary incident to its viewers, readers and listeners, the target and victims of which are civilians.
The recent attack on Spogmi hotel in Qargha was also reflected in the same light as the stated formulae and efforts were made to water it down however realities can never be concealed with propaganda and sooner and later everything comes to light. The infamous hotel in Qargha which came under a martyrdom strike was a place whose guests were mainly dollar worshiping hirelings and workers of western embassies as well as workers of NGOs which spread Christianity under the command and support of western countries and are similarly working hand in hand with Afghans in promoting immoralities. The Qargha lakeside was under the surveillance of Mujahideen for the past couple of months and all information needed for the operation was collected and appropriate guidelines handed over to the martyrdom seekers. On the 1st of Shaban, the operation was initiated with absolute proficiency, more details about which will be discussed below.
The organizers of this operation say that Thursday night was chosen specifically because various parties were held inside this hotel and most of its participants were foreign nationals who had the means of affording its expensive food, drinks and entertainment. Among them were workers from the embassies of Britain, Romania, France, Canada and others; personnel of NGOs which have been working in spreading Christianity in our country for the past decade as well as corrupt officials from Kabul’s intelligence agency and Ministries of Interior and Foreign Affairs who have stuffed their pockets with illegal money and spend their lives in debauchee and play with the dignity, honor and pride of this nation. There were 330 such people and their associates present on the night of the attack with lots of alcohol, several prostitutes and some famous singers playing music at the request of the hotel managers.
Participants of Martyrdom operation
One of the leaders from amongst the four Mujahideen (Hayatullah, Sulaiman, Naimatullah and Kamran) who have now reached the high rank of martyrdom said via telephone: When we reached the hotel, there were 4 police standing at the front gate. We proceeded by killed them with silenced pistols then calmly made our way inside, closed the hotel’s main gate and began the separation phase because we were instructed by our elders to avoid harming anyone not associated with the Kabul regime or children or any of the hotel workers. We did as asked to the best of our ability by separating the civilians, assembling them in rooms and instructing them to not leave there rooms during the fighting. On the other hand, all foreign nationals, uniformed hirelings and other puppets of ministries were killed after checking their documentation. After that we started engaging the outside enemy.
Witnesses and regional security officials
The below information is gathered from a worker of the said hotel, a guest businessman and the commander of police check posts. All three of these men state that they have witnessed things which were completely ignored in televisions and radios. They emphasize that foreigners, most of whom were workers of missionary NGOs and western embassies, visited this hotel every night and plenty had arrived especially on this night. The attack happened suddenly and we stood there shocked. We saw that the Mujahid inside were looking for specific targets and were instructing ordinary people to enter rooms and stay there until the fighting is over. Then the fighting began and we do not know what happened until the morning except that the halls were packed with the bodies of dead people.
A police commander said on condition of anonymity that more than a hundred people were killed here however we have been told to stay mute about the casualties. He further said the second floor has still not been cleared (second day) while ambulances were making consecutive trips till nearly dusk time. The said person adds that after the attack, the area was cordoned off by foreign troops until dusk time and even the minister of interior was not allowed near the site. The foreign forces evacuated the dead foreign nationals from the scene then allowed the internal intelligence agency to participate in the clear up however the number of killed, most of whom were foreigners is still not known but the said person says that he believes the number reaches into hundreds. The commander who does not want to be named adds that he has never seen such destruction while all the workers near Qargha lakeside have been told to not talk to any news outlets about the casualties.
Commander of foreign forces
The commander of foreign forces, John Allen, claimed in a very harsh manner that this attack was the work of ‘Haqqani Network’ and of Pakistan. One thing that is common knowledge is that whenever the foreigners are struck with a heavy blow, they always start making such ridiculous claims. The fact is that this operation was carried out by 4 Afghan warriors, dressed in Afghan clothing and the weapons used were those which have been utilized in our country for the past thirty years and which are known to every young and old Afghan by its name.
Mujahideen also reached their target by road and used means which are present with Afghans then why is there a need to place the blame another neighboring country? Such laughable claims are only meant to try and blemish the name of Mujahideen in order to diminish the courage and great deeds of the Afghan Mujahideen (Taliban). However the Afghans have not only just started fighting but we have been at it for the past three decades and the Mujahideen have always had to face such ridiculous claims which strive to portray them in a negative light. We would have needed the help of neighbors in case we had only just started our struggle or that we were not familiar with weapons or that we had spent all our lives in immorality and handouts. Only in such a case would we have needed help from other nations in organizing and executing operations.
The matter of the fact is that Afghan Mujahideen have set the epitome in warfare and are themselves masters in matters of war. This is the third time that we are defeating the most advanced and highly trained forces of the world so is it plausible that the Mujahideen would need any help in their operations? The matter is very clear; John Allen is only trying to deceive the American public with such statements, somehow control its failures, play down the demonstration of astuteness and valor of Mujahideen and especially to give patience to the defeated Kabul regime and conjure reasons for it to keep on fighting? Why, because it is Pakistan which is interfering!!!
The western media was also made befuddled observations and displayed that the Taliban is still a strong force in Afghanistan and demonstrated that they can strike anywhere they want, can take weapons with them anywhere they want and the garrison city of Kabul is still under threat from a potent Taliban force.
A few observations can clearly be made from the analysis of the mentioned arguments:
1. That the Taliban want to continue their Jihad and protect their religion and sanctities and are prepared to present every king of sacrifice to defend its nation.
2. That Taliban don’t rely on propaganda but are able to, with the help of Allah, do anything they want and strike the enemy anywhere they want.
3. That the Taliban are forging ahead with their Jihad with the Allah’s support and divine help as well as the unrestrained backing of its nation. It is with the immense support and sacrifice of its people with its Mujahid brothers that such attacks are carried out inside the garrison city of Kabul. They cover them and their secrets with their head shrouds up until the launch of the operation.
4. As for the caused casualties, they are completely covered up by the invaders, Kabul’s stooge regime and its surrogate media and only a tiny fraction is released while every effort is made to deflate the effectiveness of such strikes. Our countrymen are witness how the huge Sahra Bagh incident was covered up and then it was later testified to by an American general in America. Even the Kabul administration has adopted this formula by always denying their casualties even though Karzai made a rare public statement a couple of days earlier and said that between 20 and 25 of its security personnel are killed on a daily basis.
5. That there are people inside the security apparatus of the Kabul administration who share intelligence with Mujahideen and with its help, such large operation take place.
6. That the spring Al-Farooq operation has completely devastated the enemy and it is not far that they shall face an ignominious defeat and leave.
7. The claims of NATO about its war (occupation) progress were proved wrong.
8. It is made clear that no matter how strong falsehood is, it shall face defeat and the truth shall be triumphant.
9. It is made clear that despite the Afghans being weak, they are better than any other nation in defending its religion, are a freedom and independence loving nation and are staunch protectors of their beliefs.
10. Now that the invaders have lost, there is only one way left for them and that is to accept the heroism of the Afghan nation and withdraw its evil forces under any pretext of their liking. If such a move is not made then the Afghan Muslim and furious nation will deliver even more such blows which will neither leave you your head or your dignity.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan